Continuous Delivery is a software delivery practice that requires you to build and deploy software that can be released into production at any time. In order to satisfy this requirement, you need to continuously integrate the software changes from development, build, test and deploy the executables, and be ready to release into production, as the business requires it.
The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform powers the end-to-end Continuous Delivery process for many of the world’s most competitive companies, helping them create faster, safer and better software.
Release Orchestration -
- Orchestrate, automate, and analyze the entire software release pipeline
- Control releases, standardize processes, track software chain of custody, and bake compliance and security into DevOps
- Identify bottlenecks, reduce errors, and lower the likelihood of release failures
- Automate and standardize complex deployments to cloud, container, and legacy systems
- Speed up deployment time while greatly reducing errors and failed deployments
- Enable self-service deployment while maintaining governance and control
- Optimize your software delivery value stream using goal-based DevOps KPIs
- Identify trends, get recommendations for optimization, and predict risk for overall releases and individual tasks